Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rogue River Report

We had perfect weather for our Rogue River Rafting Adventure last weekend. Unfortunately I don't have any photos from the actual rafting because I was afraid to take my camera on the white water adventure. But, boy did I wish I had my camera when we got to the end of the run. Graves Creek where we pulled out was the start of a 55 mile trail along the river with spectaular views.

Indian Mary State Park turned out to be a beautiful, grassy campground, packed full of American families celebrating their holiday. It does a heart good to see campgrounds still doing so well – sometimes I worry they will become a lost American icon like drive-in movie theatres or Coney Island.

Check out some pics (the rest are on my flickr page):


No comments:

Post a Comment