Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Chance to See My Art in Philly…

IMG_0751…at least for a while.

I will be once again selling my wares (aka awesome jewelry, paintings, and bottle cap and wine cork art) at the Memphis Taproom’s Handmade Craft Market tomorrow from 11 am to 3 pm. From the looks of the list of confirmed vendors (http://www.memphistaproom.com/upcomingevents.htm) this is going to be a big one, people.

IMG_0892To get a glimpse of my stuff, check out my etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/marleysshop. Be aware, the etsy store isn’t completely stocked yet (I will probably get to that after this last craft show in Philly). So, to get the full experience, come visit me tomorrow!

One of my trademarks is definitely the bottle cap earrings (dating back to my college recycling coordinator fundraiser days (see pics below).

IMG_0835IMG_0848

And for those of you who live in the city (ahem, Joseph, Tina and Cragin) I will probably be hanging at the Rocket Cat Cafe before the show and maybe at the Taproom itself afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment